Update: Tariffs on Chinese Imports: Section 232 & 301
Strix managing partner Gregg Cummings joined sister company Trade Risk Guaranty to once again review and provide current updates on the tariffs imposed on goods imported from China and steel & aluminum imports.
Breaking stories. The latest news. New Tariff lists... I am sure it's been tough lately to stay current and informed on the trade war with China. That's why Strix and TRG teamed up to help review and provide some insight into what we're seeing here at Strix and hopefully help educate importers, and provide clearer paths to increasing importers level of compliance during these changing times.
Topics discussed include:
- Updates on the Section 232 Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum
- Updates on the Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports
- Overview of Retaliatory Measures from Other Countries
- What We Have Seen Since Implementation
- What Can You Do? And Tools To Help
Check out the Full recording of the Webinar below!
Want to stay up-to-date on all import and customs related news? Join our Strix Newsletter!